Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone

Highlighted
Wizard

Iphone

Hold your breath and wait for the "official announcement" if you need that.  It's coming people. Preparation is being made on several fronts for Sprint. Apple wants the iPhone available on all major carriers and all the major carriers want IT. You think Sprint hasn't been pushing Apple for this to happen at the soonest possibility after being shut out for so many years?

The announcements are vague now because they have to be. That's adhereing to the Apple way. I suppose when Tim Cook himself makes the announcement that won't be good enough for some of you. You'll want to hear it from Steve Jobs, lol!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone

Here in Austin TX workers have been installing Sprint Cell repeaters in the local Apple stores. These devices give top quality reception in a localized area. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone

I am hoping for the Iphone5 to come to sprint also.  I am kind of tired of the android fragmantations.  Get your system together Google.  I used to brag about android and now I just STFU.  If the iphone5 comes out with a bigger screen, goodbye to all the android phones thats offered right now.  The nexus Prime better step it up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Iphone

Iphone is not worth it and neither is having their blind fanboys...Way to sell your soul sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone

Yeah having to pay for a phone i am not going to use is just not right.

Journeyman

Iphone

Yes,  Sprint is getting the new Iphone 5.  October 5th or 15th, it will be released for purchase or reserve. Sprint will be the only carrier offering the unlimited data plan for it, thus causing them to end their Sprint Premier Service.

Source: Family works at Corporate Office

Highlighted
Wizard

Iphone

Apple stuff just works. Well. Everyone with an iPhone has the same experience because, unlike Android, the hardware and OS are all the same. My Android EVO was pretty good. Unlike many, I thought I made it through the latest Gingerbread update without issues... but finding out that's not the case. Phone has been restarting on occasion for no reason while using navigation or watching a video... seems higher CPU applications trigger it. Look at all the problems others with different phones are having. Too many flavors of Android on different hardware with different UI. These manufacturers are having problems getting their Android updates right. Too many variables, it seems.

iPhone to Sprint. 'Bout time. I'll take that dependable phone with an OS with all the bugs worked out, thank you. Oh, and it will sync contacts and calendars with my Mac computer without Google sticking their nose in my business? What a concept.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone

There are screen shots on the net showing Radio Shack getting Sprint Iphone.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat