cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone

Is it just me, is anyone else have trouble receiving and send text message while on their iPhone? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi there. Lets work together to figure this out. How long has this been going on?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted

Ever since I bought this phone
Highlighted

Hey there, let me ask you a few more questions, so I can get an idea of how you're sending your messages. What version of iPhone do you have? Are you getting an error message with a number, or code? Are you connected to WIFI? How many bars do you have for signal?  

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Highlighted

Just one more question. Are you trying to send them via iMessage, or are you sending them to someone with a Android device?

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

Highlighted

I need to speak to someone so that I can further explain it does matter who I am send a message to or who is sending a message to me I can not get messages if I am on a call.  If these is an emergency and I am on a call I will not know until I am off the call and the is hazardous I have kid and they love to text this is ridiculous.

Highlighted

My apologies, I was under the impression you were having issues sending and receiving text messages all together. The issue that you are experiencing is that we are currently testing it in some areas for Voice Over LTE (VoLTE). Very soon, you will be able to experience this great feature. Unfortunately until the towers are all upgraded, there is nothing we can do unless, you are connected to WIFI. You can receive the messages then while on a call.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

Highlighted

This only happens on iPhone android phone are not having this issues

Highlighted

Android users can utilize Calling Plus so they can talk and surf at the same time. Once we get VoLTE up and running everyone will be able to talk and surf. This is very exciting news. Hang tight and we will get there together.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat