cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irritated about the shipping date

Journeyman

Irritated about the shipping date

Has anyone received an email from Sprint saying that they received a new shipment of IPhones and your order date would be earlier? Then went to order status and it was push back another week? I have been waiting almost three weeks and I still don't have my iPhone. Thank you Sprint for getting my hopes up. Real blank blank move.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Irritated about the shipping date

Don't worry I been waiting 3 weeks and 2 days for my iPhone and I preorder my iPhone 7 32gb rose gold on September the 18th and he said

It should be deliver with in a week and now the have the dates for 10/8 - 10/5 to arrive there is only 3 days left for the October 15th lets see if it arrives and I am new customer to sprint and so far I am so disappointed with the staff they have Bc they said it was going to arrive in a week and if they don't about the shipments they should be telling new customers or customers that been with them years they should not lie if they don't about the shipments

Journeyman

Re: Irritated about the shipping date

they wont call you when its ready mines shipped faster than two weeks and ordered it when it was on back order if you call the store they will like and say they don't have the phone because the employees are tired of getting called about the phone nonstop so they lie about tracking information as well as whether they have any the best thing you can do is go up to the store and lie and say you got a confirmation email and they will give you the phone guaranteed. it worked for me

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat