cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there no real order?

Journeyman

Re: Is there no real order?

KrisKrysis

This is really puzzling to me. Are you certain that the device that the other people you know ordered before you is the Gold 32GB? I have inquired from every resource available and they all say that the wait for the Gold is at a first come first serve basis and up to an eight week wait from the time of order.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

mzzangel

I understand that you ordered at the same time as KrisKrysis. Did you order in the same manner; Over the telephone? I really want to figure out what is happening with your orders. Please let me know.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Some of the people placed their order the same way i did and they have gotten theirs already and other have ordered theirs online. It looks like they are shipping the new phones first since the dates have changed and the original people that ordered still have to wait the 8 weeks and thats no fair at all eventhought the site says we will get ours first SprintSurfer

Journeyman

Yes almost everyone is getting the gold and they are getting theirs before those of us who placed their orders first. Now i have to wait 8 weeks to get it and i also have to wait till is ships and who knows how long that will take. A 2 month waiting period for a phone is crazy and what makes it worse is that NO ONE can tell us anything! Its just constant lying. SprintSurfer

Journeyman

Exactly!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree it appears that Sprint is fulfilling newer orders first.  I ordered 32gb Gold via web on 10/1.  Not a peep on it since. No updates.  No status online.

Charge for the phone was processed without delay.

Others are reporting ordering later and have already received their devices.

It would appear that Sprint thinks that since we who ordered under the "8 week" window can just wait the full 8 weeks - extremely frustrating.

Journeyman

KrisKrysis

It is still baffling me as to why your peers are receiving their orders before you. I spoke directly with a representative from the order department just to determine if there were any changes made to the order arrangement. I was told that it still remains that any orders placed before November 1, 2013 will ship within 8 weeks of the placed order. These orders will be shipped in order of when the order was made. I was also informed that orders can be tracked via www.sprint.com/myorder. Order support is also available for further questions at 866-789-8292.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

mzzangel

Upon inquiring and doing research regarding this matter. I was provided with the information that I passed onto KrisKrysis. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

5s-Still-Waiting

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can understand your frustration. I have provided the thread with the information available regarding this issue. We do apologize for any confusion.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have a great question. Where are we in line? NO ONE can give any answers. You just gave us what we have already been told and read for ourselves. Yet no one can say for sure what is going on. It appears names are b wing drawn out of a hat or something.

Journeyman

mzzangel

I asked that question of the Telesales department and their answer to me was that the device order can be tracked via www.sprint.com/myorder. I was also told that all inquirys should be referred to the order support department.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

All of us are obviously tracking our orders. So... riddle me this: if all orders placed prior to 11/1 have a 8 week ship date, and all orders placed on or AFTER 11/1 have an "up to 4 weeks" ship date... How are we not being skipped? Let's think about this now.. I order on 10/3, 8 weeks for me is 11/21. Someone orders on 11/1. Now according to what the order status page says, he or she will wait a MAXIMUM 4 weeks. So technically they can very well receive their order before me. They are told up to 4 weeks. I am told 8 weeks.

Furthermore, the 'order support department'? Yea, they suck. They have absolutely no more information that what you just posted and what we see EVERY, SINGLE. DAY.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat