cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with iPhone SE / iOS 11.3.1 / LTE / PRL

Journeyman

Issue with iPhone SE / iOS 11.3.1 / LTE / PRL

Hello Guys,

I've been to 2 apple stores and 2 sprint stores and made calls to Senior Tech Support @ Sprint. My iPhone SE has been swapped twice. There is an issue with LTE. When turning on the phone and switching from WiFi to cellular, LTE does not connect. My zip code is 85225 is LTE is excellent in my area. iPhones 7,  8 and X don't have this issue.

Help.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Issue with iPhone SE / iOS 11.3.1 / LTE / PRL

Hey vision. Sorry to read the SE  is giving you issues. You mentioned that the only device that is having trouble is the SE, correct? Is the issue everywhere you go or just at that 85225  zip code?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes in our tests, only the SE was affected. It's everywhere I've been to. Let's say approximately 50 miles from 85225.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I will send you an Private message so that I can go over your area and take a closer look at your device. Please check your Inbox.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

1900 MHz LTE has been restored in my area. Tech Support did not know it was down for 4 days. iPhones 7, 8 and X have 2.5 GHz so users of these phones weren't affected. But everything is groovy now.

Tags (1)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat