cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my iPhone 5, but no word on the AppleCare that I purchase at the same time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my iPhone 5, but no word on the AppleCare that I purchase at the same time

So that's one issue.  I haven't heard anything about the AppleCare, and I thought it should come with the package.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Also, I have had so many issue with Sprint for this order that it's getting to be ridiculous.  First of all, they charged me twice for the iPhone and plan.  It took me twice to get through to them that I want my money back, and finally they said they would reimburse me on my credit card but it would take 7-14 days.  They also agreed that they would give me a 25 dollar credit on my account for my troubles, but I didn't see that on my account either.  I have had enough of your poor customer service Sprint and I just signed on!  Has anyone else been having issues ordering from Sprint and getting them to do the things that they said they would??

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Just got my iPhone 5, but no word on the AppleCare that I purchase at the same time

juliewangn,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing so many issues with your account.  Apple care would have been a separate purchase from the iPhone itself, though you would have been able to purchase it the same day that you got the device.  In regards to your account issues, I'll be glad to assist you any way that I can.  In order to better assist you, I will need you to send me your phone number, your first and last name and your security pin or the answer to the security question on your account.  This will allow me to review your account status and apply whatever credits are due if necessary.  Please only send this information to me via private message to protect your information.

To send a private message:

1.  Click on my name (Below my picture)

2.  Select Send a private message (Under Actions on the far right)

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat