cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS not working over LTE or Wifi

Highlighted
Journeyman

MMS not working over LTE or Wifi

I cannot send mms over our Wifi connection. iMessage works and I have very limited Sprint service where I am. I have an iPhone 7 with the most current updates. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

JPCHENEY,

Hi! Is this occurring with multiple contacts? Do you receive any error message? Is this occurring in multiple locations? Did you recently installed any apps related to MMS? Sine when you are experiencing this issue? 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes, it is occuring with all contacts at all locations. It was sending if I had good cell coverage but even last night I could not send a picture over LTE or Wifi at my home. I have not installed any apps recently and this has been happening for about 6 months.

Highlighted

JPCHENEY,

Make sure you're not sending the MMS to a phone number starting with 1, it must be 10 digits. Are you using a third party app by any chance?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

not using a 3rd party app and am sending it to the right phone number. My zip code if it matters is 32726

Highlighted

Also, I cannot send group texts either.

Highlighted

JPCHENEY,

Let's take a closer look into this. I will need to access your account so I can make sure that everything is set up correctly in our end.
 I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Did this get resolved? I'm having a similar issue of not being able to send mms after switching to Sprint 2 weeks ago.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat