cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(March 2013) Spring Forward time change problem ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

(March 2013) Spring Forward time change problem ?

I signed up with Sprint and bought a refurbished iphone 4s last month. This morning (Sunday) I noticed that the clock on my phone has not changed. It still has the old time. Is this a Sprint problem or an iphone problem? I do have it set for the correct time zone for where I am located. Is there some other setting that I haven't found that will make the 'spring forward' and 'fall back' time changes be automatic on my phone?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically > On

Settings > General > Software Update > iOS 6.1.2

Highlighted
Journeyman

I already had my phone on the automatic setting. The time change just didn't happen. But thank you for answering.

Highlighted
Wizard

katrandu,

Try re-registering onto the network to see if the time corrects itself.  First Powercycle the device, then go into the dialing screen and press ##UPDATE# then tap Call.  Keep me updated.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Darryl.  I followed your instructions. Guess I won't know if it worked till the next time change (?)  I appreciate it.

Highlighted
Wizard

No problem.  Feel free to reach out to us when needed.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat