cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint App Connection Failed to Reach this page

Go to solution
Journeyman

My Sprint App Connection Failed to Reach this page

In the My Sprint app when I attempt to access the My Account Page it will say Connection Failed to Reac this page - pull down to resfreh.  I have done a phone restart, cleared data cache and even uninstalled and reinstalled the application. Nothing I have tried works. Please help. I have an iPhone 6s. 

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: My Sprint App Connection Failed to Reach this page

Oh no.. Are you having this issue with your data connection in general or just with the app?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I have having issues with just parts of the app. My data connection issues are fine. I didn’t have issues until the last update for the app was released. 

Since it's an app issue, there's not much we can do for troubleshooting. Is your software up to date? That could make the app not work properly. Other than that, there's not much we can do.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Highlighted
Journeyman

My software is up to date. I will wait for the next update for the app and hopefully that will fix the issues. Thanks. 

My pleasure. Feel free to reach back out to us in the future, for any other questions you may have. We'll be happy to help. Have a great week.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat