- I had been using my iPhone 8 Plus for more than a month before swapping to iPhone X 2 days ago.
- I still kept the iPhone 8 Plus and gave it to my mom yesterday. I called Sprint to activate it on my mom's line but I couldn't reach a representative so I went to Sprint.com, logged in to my account, followed the instruction and tried to activate it online.
- It asked me for the phone's IMEI, I entered but somehow the system didn't accept my iPhone 8 Plus' IMEI. It kept showing the error: We couldn't find this IMEI in the system.
- After several times of trying, it showed the error: "This IMEI has been blocked". I checked with Swappa and saw that my iPhone IMEI has been reported as Lost / Stolen, and Blocked from Activation.
- I called Sprint, told them that it was my phone and never reported my phone lost/stolen. They did something on their backend and told me that they had released the phone and it was ready for activation.
- The problem is so far my phone is still in the blacklisted list (Lost/ Stolen) when I check its IMEI. I called Sprint and asked them how to remove it from the list but they never answered me.
- Is there anyone here experienced the same thing can help me to fix this?
Hello louis2610, sounds like something we need to look into. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.
i am having and issue where my phone is listed as "phone lost/stolen by sprint ". I started calling about issues in September, but was just told yesterday that it is reported lost/stolen by sprint. Problem is 3 of the 4 phones on my account are listed the same.
I need answers. This has been going on for months and no one from sprint contacts me to resolve it.
Hey Hammta57, that looks odd. Let's take a look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message I just sent you.