Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Iphone 4s, not able to send out texts anymore. Why?

Journeyman

New Iphone 4s, not able to send out texts anymore. Why?

I just bought this iphone at 5 today.  Everything worked perfect up until an hour ago when I noticed every text I tried to send was unable to send.  I am able to call out and go on internet.  Please help?

Tags (5)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: New Iphone 4s, not able to send out texts anymore. Why?

So sorry that you’re having issue with the  text service! Are y ou getting any error message when you send the text message? I would powercycle the device and try to send text message.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Brand new iPhone 4S 16GB, Same issues since the update to iOS 6 it seems. Tried everything. I can send MMS messages, I can also receive all types of messages just cant send any. Keep receiving "Message not delivered" error message over, and over, and over!!! Sprint says it's not on their end, they tried all fixes they could. Apple says, no problem on their end either. Probably gonna reboot as new Apple ID instead of back-up so it has iOS 5 again and see if this corrects it. Either that or Return it or Exchange it... Good Luck

Highlighted
Journeyman

same problem here my iphone 5 can't even text the error shown up is Not delivered!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat