cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organlive app not syncing album covers with audio stream

Journeyman

Organlive app not syncing album covers with audio stream

ios7.   I live in the Shenandoah Valley (Staunton VA) where nTelos has an agreement with Sprint, and I think Spring has been adding tower service of its own.  Picked out my phone and carrier, as well as my "new to me" car so I could stream the Organlive pipe organ music site on its iPhone app when driving. Bought a Proclip to mount the phone on the dash of my 2006 Sienna XLE minivan, and bought an iSimple gateway to take digital audio from the bottom of the iPhone while charging the phone, and transfer it into the satellite input of the JBL premium sound system.  I was having lots of trouble with the audio stream not following me from tower to tower on ios6. (for example it would follow me   ios7 has cured that, as well as the build out in our area.  Another problem has surfaced.  The album art work, information about organist and organ do not update with change in audio program.  I think these come on separate data streams.  On ios6 the only cure was to turn off the phone, wait 30 seconds, and turn the phone back on and let it find a tower again, then restart the program.  On ios7 nothing seems to help.  The album art stays put for hours at a time.  If I leave the phone off for maybe half an hour, everything works at first, then the picture locks up.  I have reset the network on the phone, I have reset all settings on the phone.   Also sometimes when I have 5 bars (dots) signal it still has to buffer.  I just deleted and downloaded the program and it behaves the same.  I have a tower behind the house about 1/4 mile away. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat