cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone coming out in October...

Journeyman

Who's with me that Sprint should allow early upgrades when the "October Phone" comes out? Being a Sprint Silver member this would be a nice makeup!!!!!!!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

most defintly when one has been with the compay for 11 years and through the course wanting the iphone and keeping it loyal

Journeyman

my last 3 phones have not been good, I have a good plan money wise otherwise I would have left Sprint long ago...I really have my hopes set high on the Iphone!

Journeyman

What phones have you had? Sprint has had a lot of good phones...I had the blackberry tour, palm pre(which I loved), Hero, moment, evo, 3d, photon..and have loved them all. My only problem is I love devices and always want the latest and greatest. Next is the galaxy s2 and then probably iphone5..I had iphone4 and its a great phone, but like every phone it has its issues. There are no perfect phones but you should be a able to find one you love. I suggest you look at 3d, photon, and the new Samsung Epic touch 4g..if none of these does it for you wait for the iphone5 to come to sprint. I personally love Sprint and they have the best customer experience and call signal in my area and they have plenty of devices to choose from. Hope that helps.

Journeyman

That would definitely be nice if they offer early upgrades to those who want the iphone.

Journeyman

EVO4G : )

Its more of a time saver. Though I could dump iOS games but the Android Market hasn't really wow'ed me in terms of games. Even their best is just iOS ports. Love my phone but i've been lugging around my iPod Touch too. Plus all the $$ invested in iPhone gaming lol. Only having one device to carry plus the great rate i'm getting with Sprint would be perfect to me. Still on the fence though and would also get the next Nexus only for the FLASH video.

Seriously, its Sprints fault Premire got so big!  When buying the Evo 4g and the minimun mandatory plan gets you in Premire was their undoing.....I only really wanted the get that darn 1 year upgrade.

Journeyman

Yeah I think that premier isn't premier anymore it is just standard which is unfair to those of us who have been loyal customers for a long time. I would love to have my yearly upgrade back on just one of my four lines!

Journeyman

@specter3160, if you've been with sprint for 11 years then you are a Gold Premier member (anyone with account for 10+years), so you do get the yearly upgrades.

Journeyman

Yeah but it used to be that premier customers all got the 1 yr upgrade until they made everybody a premier customer unless you have 10+ years or upgrade to the more expensive plan so people like me who have been with he company for 7+ years lost our 1 year upgrade and now enjoy the same benefits as a brand new customer, even though they try to make it look we are special by being "premier" customers.

Journeyman

I have been with sprint 20 years and yes i get yearly upgrades now with no problem. But my last two phones have had LOTS of problems. I want to be able to change phones totally if i'm having problems. Not have to wait till I've gone through 3 of the same kind.

Journeyman

That would actually be something to consider if we could hear ANYTHING from Sprint about up and coming phones and mainly the Mango Update.  Sprint has really disappointed me!  There is no news from sprint about anything they are doing absolutely nothing to keep users in waiting from jumping ship!  By the time they do actually do something they should give us all a break for hanging around!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat