cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Orders on the 6 Plus?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre-Orders on the 6 Plus?

I pre-ordered the 128GB Gold 6 Plus and I have not heard anything from my sprint store, they even said they wouldn't know when they'd get it when the store clerk flat out said I would be able to pick it up on launch day after I asked her like 3 times.

I just don't think it's fair people who didn't pre-order get to walk out with the new phone when those of us who did have to wait 3 weeks? I've tried the live chat, calling customer support, and calling my local sprint store and absolutely nothing.

I understand most of this is the fault on Apples' part, but I feel Sprint should be doing a better job at communicating this information clearly before people put in pre-orders and after, because if I knew this would be the case I would have just camped outside the apple store the night before.

For note purposes:

• I pre-ordered the phone on September 13th, literally a day right after the pre-order was made available.
  • I have checked my order status and it literally appears blank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated/ please tell me I'm not the only one who put in a pre-order only to be welcomed by shipment delay

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Pre-Orders on the 6 Plus?

JsDJssMrtnz,

I understand your frustration. Due to popular demand for the iPhone 6+ it is currently on back order. I can assure you we are working to get them sent out as quickly as possible. For updates on shipping for your specific order please visit www.sprint.com/myorder. In the meantime, feel free to reach out if you need anything. I'm here for you and happy to help.
-- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Almost in the same boat as you, ordered bright and early on Sept. 13th, 64GB Gray 6+, and still haven't received any tracking information... nd I check about every 6 hours waiting because of the excitement...

I contacted my local Sprint and Apple store and they said they only got enough in their inventory to give to people that pre-ordered in the physical store, other than that it's on back-order for 4-6 weeks

Journeyman

I agree I ordered on Sept 13th for pre-order at a sprint store where I am currently doing business in. I was even told I could sell my iphone 5s to them and get a credit so I did and was able to purchase some other accessories for my future phone. The rep did not tell me I would have to be phone less until release date and she told me after she had bought back my phone. I had no problem waiting a week to get my new phone so I did. Come release date I am told the phones have not even been received by the store. I feel like they should have never allowed "pre-orders" if you want to call it that more like buy and wait six weeks and let those who do not pre order walk out with a new phone deal. It was missleading and now I was forced to put my line on stand by which is not free I am still paying sprint 8 dollars a month for them to keep my line on standby because sprints inconsistancy caused me not to have a phone.

Keep In mind I am a insurance broker and am required to use my phone at all times because I am very busy. The problem is I cannot call my clients when I HAVE NO PHONE. I swear at this point I rather just pay for other service with another company.

Master

Id_speak, Due to, global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. For any orders placed after 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we will do our best to deliver in 4 to 6 weeks. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Master

xXSpeXx, First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Here at Sprint, we strive to make every customer experience a pleasurable one. I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat