cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preordered an iphone. Question, help?!

Go to solution
Journeyman

I preordered an iphone last night. It says my order is being processed when I check the status.

When I log into my sprint account, it lists the amount I paid for the iphone as a payment.

Did this happen for everybody else? Did it take the order as a payment?

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Yes, to me too.

Journeyman

So it's normal and everything should be fine with our orders?

Journeyman

Yes, once the bill cycle ends it won't show like a credit, thats just what you charged your CC,

Journeyman

It's not under the adjustments/credits section. It's under recent payments.

Journeyman

think everyone has it

Journeyman

Does it list the amount you paid to preorder the iphone under recent payments?

Journeyman

Yes, under recent payments, it looks like for me it took what I charged my two iphones to my cc, minus what I paid my last bill for, and shows as a credit under recent payments.

Journeyman

Yeah, that's what it's showing for me too. I just wasn't sure if it was normal or not. Also do you know if we are suppose to recieve the phones on the 14th/15th, or is that when they are shipping them out?

Journeyman

Re: Preordered an iphone. Question, help?!

On my e-mail confirmation it says:

If you ordered an iPhone: We know you are dying to get your hands on it. We'll charge your card for your phone today and your iPhone will be waiting in our warehouse with your name on it. Excluding extreme circumstances, we'll do our best to get it to you Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number included may not be updated until Friday, Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

I will be taking off work waiting, I know, a little too excited over a phone.

Journeyman

Re: Preordered an iphone. Question, help?!

Yes it does take your order. Same happin to me so I called and the rep told me that it shows as you paid for your bill with a small credit left over and you wont be charged until next month. sound a little strange to me but I was like ok. I have a left over credit of 78 dollars and some change that will be applied next month to my bill.

ehh Im getting an Iphone, but for some odd reason it still sounds strange right cause I paid for the phone lol

Journeyman

I hope we get them by Friday! I heard they're shipping them out on the 12th. I guess we just have to wait and see..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat