cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished IPhones on Sprint?

Journeyman

Hello-I am looking for IPhone options. I have a Samsung Epic GalaxyII. Though I like the phone, I would really like to try an Iphone. Is there a way to get a refurbished Iphone? I am not eligible for an upgrade until July, 2013.

Thanks!

12 REPLIES
Wizard

Doesn't look like it. They just came out to Sprint in October.

But, used prices are starting to slip a bit. You might be able to pickup a used Sprint iPhone 4 for $350 to $400 and a Sprint iPhone 4S for a bit more. You'll have to use eBay or Craigslist.

If you go that route, the only way I'd do it is to use Craigslist, buy local, and meet seller at a Sprint store, activate line/phone, then pay seller.  Too many hot phones out there.

Highlighted
Master

DSCHOOLPSYCH-Any time you buy Re-furbished phone(iPhone), make sure you get the ESN Number and check if that phone can be activated on Sprint Network. You can also check the ESN whether it's good for activation on http://checkesnfree.com/ and choose carrier as  Sprint.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Re: Refurbished IPhones on Sprint?

Sales man just told me you can buy a refurbrished 8 gig for $45.00 and an iPhone 4s refurbished by apple, for $149.00

Journeyman

where at

joeyboccella, check out the Shop section of the site for a list of pre-owned certified devices.

Journeyman

aint nothing there for 150

If you check Apple as the manufacturer and Pre-owned as the condition you will see a list of iPhones ranging from $49.99-$349.99 with a new agreement. Without an agreement you will pay the suggested price.

Journeyman

didnt help at all, i stil have to wait 6 months to upgrade thanks for nothing

Wizard

Refurbished iPhones are being sold in the online "Shop" section of sprint.com.  You will need to be "Upgrade Eligible" to take advantage of the discounted pricing.