cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Locked

Highlighted
Journeyman

SIM Locked

Gf gave me her carrier unlocked iPhone 6s Plus. I am attempting to swap the phone through my dashboard but it doesn't allow me to switch the device. It asks for my meid and it gives me an error telling me to contact chat. I cannot seem to get in touch with anyone in chat and phones are down now. Can I get some help regarding this?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

I'm happy to assist with the phone. What carrier is the phone coming from?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Good morning. I wanted to touch base with you. Were you able to get the phone taken care of, or did you still need my help?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Please excuse me if I'm in the wrong place.  I am giving my grand child an "old" apple phone with a SIM card from Sprint, not active.  I inserted a new SIM card from Mint Mobile and now the phone has only one screen.  It says SIM not supported.  I can't even get past this screen / or to settings.  I don't know what to do! I hope you can advise me.  I simply wanted to give her a way to contact me.  Thank you!

Sharyn 

Highlighted

@smd46 Super nice of you. What kind of iPhone is it? 

Highlighted

Its an Apple 6 or 6s I can't remember.  

Highlighted

I am going to PM you to get some information. 🙂 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat