cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Picture Issue

Journeyman

Sending Picture Issue

i have a iPhone 4S and until recently I could send a link or picture while on the phone.  Since downloading the iOS 7 I can't send pictures or links while talking on the phone. I called Apple and they said everything was fine on their side.  Any advice would be appreciated!

thank you!

9 REPLIES 9
Wizard

Re: Sending Picture Issue

crochetgirl2010,

Thank you for your message. Generally in order to send a picture while you are on the phone you must be connected to Wifi. When you have tried sending were you connected to Wifi?

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thank you for replying! Yes, I was connected to wifi. I have 3 phones on my account which are all iPhones and they all are having this issue since downloading iOS 7.  At times if someone calls me I can send pictures but usually when I call them I can't send the pictures or links.  It's very troubling since I'm not sure what is causing this problem.

Wizard

crotchetgirl,

Thank you for your response. I am sorry for the delay in mine. Have you done the new update to iOS 7.0.2? This has resolved some of the issues with messaging.

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes I have. i guess I will just need to wait until another update to see if that fixes this.

Thanks again!

crochetgirl2010

No problem, just want to be clear on this issue. The messages you're trying to send, by any chance are they iMessages? If so, please try hitting Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, after performing these steps try to do the following Settings>Messages>toggle iMessage off and on.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Any discussions in the apple forums about this at all?

289cobra,

to my knowledge, Apple has acknowledged this as a known issue.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I would think it would be OS related and not the network.

KCfromKC,

There's time that iMessages can be impacted by our network, however in this case I believe this is related to the software.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat