cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim is locked

Highlighted

Re: Sim is locked

The phone shows that it's already unlocked. That unlock process must have slipped through the cracks, since the phone wasn't active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 50 days. We're unable to submit another request, since the IMEI doesn't meet eligibility requirements. There is no further action or recourse, other than activating it on the network for 50 days. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am confused, I do not understand you. I remained a hostage and with my problems between .apple.and sprint..and I have it: a brick apple with a sim blocking from a sprint in a distant and impoverished country of Ukraine..and no one can help me. sorry

Highlighted
Journeyman

and how is it? - activate them online for 50 days.

Highlighted

You can attempt to activate the phone online. Without a US billing address, it may not be successful. If it isn't, then unfortunately, the phone is useless. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

let's try to make every attempt

Highlighted
Journeyman

hello everyone .. if the device is locked sprint, is this device sold sprint? .. can you find out where and when it was sold? ..

Highlighted

We wouldn't be able to provide any of that information. We can not unlock this device since it doesn't meet our policy. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

the device is unlocked sprint .. after the update in Turkey, the device has blocked the sprint .. now the device is unlocked .. I present the device. I need a copy of the check ..

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat