cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Voice Message

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Voice Message

I received a text message stating another phone had sent me a Sprint Voice Message and left a number for me to call if I wanted to listen to it.. 408-970-0000. This number doesn't have a ring but a constant busy signal... does anyone know how I can retrieve this message without contacting the sender??

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Sprint Voice Message

Thanks for your post. We would not have anything else to go by aside from the number that was provided. Have you ever received this message before?

Morris L.

Social Media Care

Wizard

Emmy -

I can look that up for you.

What device do you have?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

@Sprintcast - no, I've never gotten the message before

@KiKi_011 - I have an iPhone.

I figured out what its from I believe... my friend recieved a vm for me on her android phone and forwarded it as a text...that's the random message I inquired about. the number still doesn't work nor have I heard the message but I now know what it's pertaining to.   Thanks for all the help.

Journeyman

@Sprintcast - no, I've never gotten the message before

@KiKi_011 - I have an iPhone.

I figured out what its from I believe... my friend recieved a vm for me on her android phone and forwarded it as a text...that's the random message I inquired about. the number still doesn't work nor have I heard the message but I now know what it's pertaining to.   Thanks for all the help.

Journeyman

Sprintcast - no, I've never gotten the message before

KiKi_011 - I have an iPhone.

Wizard

Emmy -

Yeah. Unfortunately, the VM forwarding does not work for iPhones.

But I am glad that you got information for the message.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat