cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint! What's the Deal? No Data Connection!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint! What's the Deal? No Data Connection!!

iphone 5 showing "cannot activate data network connection" message, and I just activated my phone today. This whole experience with the iphone fixing issue is driving me crazy. If it's not this problem, then it's another problem. What's the deal, Sprint?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Sprint! What's the Deal? No Data Connection!!

Please come to the "iPhone 5" forum and not the main Apple forum.  You should see many, many of us are experiencing the same issue.........no solution..........

Journeyman

Is this when you are trying to retrieve emails? if so i have had to reset my 5 during those occasions by pressing and holding the button at top of phone and in front together for about 10 seconds or so until you see the apple logo usually that works sfor me

Journeyman

This is a known issue that according to the engineers that called me on my trouble ticket has no fix for the foreseeable future. You won't get that information until you get esculated all the way up to engineer level.

Journeyman

its not just iphone 5 its the 4 too

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat