Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Won't Unlock My Phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Won't Unlock My Phone

I paid off my iPhone XS Max lease with Sprint and called customer care to have it unlocked so I could switch to a new carrier. It has been over 48 hours and still not unlocked. I’ve called multiple times and they tell me my phone has been unlocked but when I try to activate my new cellular plan with the new carrier through the eSIM, it gives me an error message and tells me I can't add it. I went to the new carrier store (Verizon) and inserted a different phone carrier SIM card I get the error message saying that the phone is not unlocked. Yet sprint reps insist it is unlocked. This is terribly frustrating. I have not been able to use my phone in over 48 hours. Sprint Customer service has been terrible. I hope I can find some help through here. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hey there. I'd be glad to take a look into this for you. I'll send you a PM so that I can get some additional info in order to check in on your unlock request. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

I am having the same issue. It’s been a week. It’s frustrating. Someone please help 

Highlighted

Hi Jas. I can take a look over that for you. I'll shoot you a PM so we can get some additional details to hep check in on things. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

Thank you so much for your assistance today. You fixed my issue within an hour that has been going on for days!!! 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat