cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

To those on the edge of their seats waiting for the iPhone to appear on Sprint's network, your wait will be over! After constantly calling the highest of highest Sprint reps, I was able to recieve confidential information. Apple & Sprint both came together because the Sprint iPhone is definitely about to appear on the nation's most cost effective & amazing network ! It is positive that the iPhone will be coming to Sprint. This may be a gigantic sigh of relief for many but there is still one problem facing the Sprint iPhone; The opening day (aka the Release date of the phone). Although the Sprint iPhone is without a doubt in the works & coming to the network, The release date is very much unconfirmed yet. Some people may have believed that the Sprint iPhone will be coming out cohesive to the date of the iOS5 release (and possibly the iPhone 5) release date, but that may not be the case. The iPhone might be coming to Sprint's network as late as 2012!! Although, why would Apple wait to release the iPhone until later into 2012 if they were releasing the iPhone 5 on At&T + Verizon <Still no information yet> if they were going to add Sprint to their carriers as well? It is possible that they might wait until the 4G networks are extremely stable, but I doubt that is the case. Regardless of your opinion of this discussion (whether you may believe me or not) I really could not care at all. If you wish to believe me, then fine. If you hate & wish to disbelieve me, then go ahead. I will just be ready to purchase the Sprint iPhone as soon as it comes out. Keep in mind... I still do enjoy my Samsung Epic (which runs on android), so really im not an "Apple Fanboy," but I will admit I do prefer the iPhone over the Android platform, Although both platforms are really fun to use & it really is about personal preference!!

~ Thank you for reading this & if you have any questions/comments please respond whatever you need to say.

207 REPLIES 207
Journeyman

Re: Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Wow this is unbelievable news!!!  How did you get this info bro?  Will apple and sprint announce this soon?

Journeyman

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay about the release date it. It will be released when the iPhone 5 Comes out. Sprint cannot afford to wait any longer for their iPhone. So expect it this FALL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!

Journeyman

Wizard

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

I have "confidential information" that says that my nextdoor neighbor's dog is going to win the next Presidential election. That doesn't mean that it's true.

Wizard

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

While I wish that this rumor were true, at this point it is simply that; a rumor. No one that has this sort of proprietary information about our business plans actually even speaks to customers on the phone. Whomever you got this information from, it was either misrepresented, misunderstood or simply false.

Vote rexcanis'-neighbor's-dog in 2012!

Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to tell you that the iPhone for Sprint is pretty much confirmed now... I mean who would you listen to? These Sprint people on the website who want to keep everything confidential, or actual highly regarded representatives from the company. They didn't tell me a release date or anything ... so don't get toooo upset. I also can't stress enough how EXTREMELY unprofessional to side with a random stranger & basically make fun of this post by saying "HAHAHA ---> Let's go on the web & make fun of a random kid on the web saying

"Vote rexcanis'-neighbor's-dog in 2012!" You people can believe these Sprint people, but I will have the last laugh when the iPhone comes out on Sprint's network. Most of these Sprint people know a lot less than us!!

Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

I hope the coming of iphone does not result in Sprint pull off unlimited data.

Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Dude, what's your neighbor's dogs' name...That's awesome!

Wizard

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

I have had the iPhone 3Gs and the iPhone 4 and I gotta tell you, the build quality is excellent (especially the iPhone 4) and the os runs flawlessly and the battery life is awesome, however as far as any reall customization goes your stuck (unless you jailbreak, which voids the warranty). I loved the iPhone 4 but quickly got bored with it because I was stuck with whatever Apple deemed users would want there phone to do. And here's the biggy, everything has to be done through iTunes. If you are okay with that your gonna love the phone. I went from the iPhone 4 to the EVO and love what the phone can do but battery life sucks. I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make but just wanted to comment. Either way, Cheers!

Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Sorry, but until I see somethng in print from Sprint and Apple guess I will still be a skeptic.  A lot of rumors though and on Facebook the reps who used to just ignore questions about the Iphone are replying to posts saying the stock "we can't answer...blah, blah, blah".  So it could certainly happen for all you folks waiting.   However, after experiencing the white screen of death on my Ipod Touch (for no apparent reason) and reading about a lot of this happening to the Iphone not sure I will be running out and getting one.  But I never say never so we will wait and see.

Wizard

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

I am hoping for the iphone 5 to come to Sprint, but I will wait to hear what Apple has to say and for what Sprint has to say. No one from Sprint or Apple are saying anything right now so it is best to just wait. No assuming!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat