Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

If they don't get it, I can tell you right now a lot of people will be leaving.  I will be leaving for sure when my contract is done in December and I've been with Sprint for almost ten years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Customers waiting for the iPhone to come to Sprint should pack their bags for a trip over to AT&T right now. Pack a lunch too! LOL.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Sure thing... And watch Sprint get gobbled up...I'm sure there is an IPhone app that would help us pack efficiently so will do... But on a serious note with Sprint's current financial instability, not bringing on the IPhone would not be a smart decision...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

The decision on the iPhone will not be made by techies or even Sprint or Apple. It will be made by market analyist who will want Apple to increase their distribution and keep their profit growth. This can only be done by going with Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

F U C K I N G iPhone wont be coming to Sprint PERIOD. iPhone SUCKS as S H I T. iPhones are for stupid and lazy people.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Say it with me now...gooosefabra....gooosefabra....gooosefabra.

Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

The IPhone doesn't have the most powerful specs...but as far as user friendly, the IOS is better than Android and there are more accessories out there for it... Believe me, my HTC hero has a hard time even syncing with my PC.

Dude, you need to go to anger management classes...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been a loyal sprint customer for 10 year.  All I can say is if they dont have a Iphone by the time my contract expires in 6 months I am out of here going to Verizon.  The droid is not the iphone,  there is simply no comparison.  Im tired of having a cheap wannabe cramed down my throaght.  I have a choice in the matter.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. I am a six year customer but ready to switch in a heartbeat if no iPhone comes this year. I have been out of contract with Sprint and eligible for a phone upgrade since August 2010 but I haven't renewed or got a new phone because I am waiting for a Sprint iPhone. Nothing else will do for me, not a gimmicky EVO 3D, a Photon, nor a Galaxy SII. I will not settle for anything other than an iPhone. My patience has worn out. I couldn't care less about WiMax. It is not even available in my city and it is a battery hog, slow, and doesn't penetrate walls well anyways. Wake me up when Sprint has their LTE network up and running with coverage in more than a few spots in a few cities and with speeds that actually are 4G and not dialup speeds typical of  wimax. Not to mention I have wifi everywhere I go which is faster still. A decent 3G signal and speed is all that I require with a Sprint iPhone. I am sure that when Apple announces the next iPhone at a press conference, if Sprint and T-Mobile will get the iPhone they will announce it at that time as well. If it is confirmed that Sprint will not get the iPhone, I am gone. I only use about 1GB of data at the most a month so not having unlimited data on AT&T or Verizon would not effect me in the least.

Sprint, are you listening? If you don't already have a deal with Apple, call them today and make one. Promise your first born child or whatever it takes, but please get us loyal and very patient customers the phone we want or we will be leaving in droves. If you are demanding that Apple make a wiMax version as a condition you are out of your minds. We don't care about WiMax. Take a survey of your customer base if you don't believe me. Verizon sure didn't require an LTE iPhone and it is their #1 bestselling phone of all time. Is that enough proof for you? You will not be able to compete with AT&T and Verizon being the only carrier not to offer the iPhone while they have as good if not better Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones in addition to the #1 bestselling phone on the planet in the iPhone. The Samsung Instinct and Evo were no iPhone killers by any stretch of the imagination. The only iPhone 4 killer will be the iPhone 5. So make sure you are on board or continue bleeding customers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

BKKEE00 wrote:

I have been a loyal sprint customer for 10 year.  All I can say is if they dont have a Iphone by the time my contract expires in 6 months I am out of here going to Verizon.  The droid is not the iphone,  there is simply no comparison.  Im tired of having a cheap wannabe cramed down my throaght.  I have a choice in the matter.

Exactly!  No more cheap quality phones you have to doctor just to make it work.  And deff no more gimmicks "Wooooaaah dude the screen is reaching out towards me"  yeah no thanks.  I'll be going to verizon as well if they dont get the iPhone when apple releases it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Verizon and AT&T don't have unlimited plans so you'll pay more when you go over the data cap! AT&T has the worst reception on the planet. Calls drop all the time where my Sprint's reception is king!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Ronboy - I'm sure you work for Sprint, that is why you are trying to play the antagonist on a thread in favor of Sprint getting an Iphone.   Bottomline, Sprint needs to do what they can do to get Iphone because if they don't, they will be destroyed when investors start pulling out their money... or what is left of it... Analysts have constantly been saying this... look at the Wall Street Journal.... Do or die this year...

You can say what you want about Verizon and At&t, but if Sprint doesn't get the Iphone then you better start shopping around at those companies because those will be the only companies left...

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat