cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Journeyman

Re: Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Well I have made the change to iPhone 4s and will stick with Sprint. Sprint has the best deals on the market for smartphones. I have been a longtime smart phone user starting with the Palm Treo 300 through the Palm Pre. I guess I have to thank HP for mucking things up with the WebOS market and getting me to the iPhone.

Good Luck to you all!

Journeyman

Yea, tis a shame that HP dropped the ball on the WebOS devices! I've been a fan of Palm for as long as I can remember starting with the Treo 600 (had everyone up to my present ones)! In fact I still have a brand new Treo 700p (custom Red) and a red Treo 755! Selling the 700p and keeping the 755. I also have two Palm Pres, one used in really good condition and a new one! Going to keep the three Palm phones (I always have spare ones). You can find them on Ebay still! No matter what phone I'm looking for I always seem to find ones for cheap on Ebay. I've been in the business of selling used Sprint phones for at least 5 years now, making a few bucks here and there! I don't think I would consider leaving Sprint if they didn't get the iPhone but it is good that Sprint has got it cause I think it's probably the best 3G phone that Sprint has! I may consider it in Dec 2011 when I can renew my plan and get the discount! I was set on the Samsung Photon or Epic Touch but I've read that the Wimax 4G system may be dropped by Sprint in favor of the LTE system so I'm not so sure that the current Wimax supported phones will be running 4G! The only thing that bothers me about the iPhone is that there's no support for Flash content! I'm going to call Sprint technical support about these technical issues tomorrow!

Journeyman

As far as flash content, that is not completely true.  There are some apps like puffin available that is a browser allowing you to see flash content. I have the iPad and it works great. I already ordered my iPhone, looking forward to being done with my evo 4g.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's good to hear! I'll probably go for the iPhone this Dec when I'm up for the upgrade. I'm going to wait on a 4G phone because all the phones after 2012 are going to be LTE 4G which is suppose to be better than Wimax! I know I'm going to be called a "iPhone snob" by some friends but I want the best 3G phone! I'll be in at work cause everyone at my job has a iPhone! My nieces' boyfriend has a EVO but not for long! How do you feel about giving up your G4 service? You'll still be paying the extra $10 fee. I don't have to worry about that because I'm on the Sero Plan! I think lots of AT&T customers are going to come over to Sprint now that iPhone is here! Maybe some Verizon customers will come over too cause they're way too expensive!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat