Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

We can't wait, if this is not happening when my contract is over, i will have to leave sprint even than we like it a lot, is time to move on and Iphone is the new technology, sorry sprint but please get on board and up grade because pc and windows are way to dangerous on privacy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Thanks, son! (but no need to call me lazy for this inquiry, it is a more specific than other inquries).

But I don't see anything here in their stock price. It's been more than 30% down from a month ago while every other stock

has recovred this week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Okay, even Bank of American which was reported as a biggetst loser last week have recovered to 25% down since a month ago.

Sprint is more than 30% down still. If Sprint offered unlimited AND iPhone, then that will be something. But they may stop

unlimited plan upon having iPhone. Then, it doesn't mean anything, ha.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

I still won't believe Sprint will get new iPhone until they say they'll be getting it! This still is rumor in my book!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Was gona drop sprint last year for iPhone but ended up staying for a droid. Worst phone ever. Ended up buying a freaking pre off eBay. I'm not a fanboy of either, but honestly how do you droid fans even begin to compare droid to iPhone? Anyways, webOS has been great for me and my daughter but I'll be pre ordering a sprint iPhone 5 on sep 30th, just like most of sprints other customers. Doubters try google, or walk in to a sprint store and ask. They might tell you they don't know, but they will be nodding at winking at the same time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Don't be so smug. First webOS was killed today. HP is dropping it off the deep end. Will to bet $50 that on September 30 2011 you will NOT be able to pre order an iPhone on Sprint, maybe in 2012 you can but not this year. Just too many hardware issues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

I hope we get the iPhone - I've had several phones through Sprint, from feature phones through Smartphones. I'm currently carrying a Nexus S 4G and I HATE the stupid thing. It's a replacement for my EVO that broke (the power button broke on the motherboard) that was on backorder. The EVO was so SLOW and bogged down - it would've been faster had I rooted, but I don't want to root - I CAN root - I just don't WANT to. This stupid Nexus is driving me nuts - I want an iPhone so bad I could scream. It's almost enough to leave Sprint entirely - and I was with Sprint before the iPhone came out.

It's simple - if you don't want or don't like the iPhone..don't get one - but let the rest of us have what we want or need in a phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Well I think that people should be able to get whatever phone they want.  I don't like this exclusive stuff.  Isn't that like a monopoly lol.  My only concern is that if Sprint gets the Iphone it could end our unlimited data plans since I can imagine many, many people coming to Sprint to get both the unlimited data and the Iphone.  Certainly data usage will be affected.  AT&T is having problems with their network because of all the Iphone users.  So if all things remain the same I say bring on the Iphone for those who want it.  Some love Android, some want Iphone, I prefer Berrys, some people just want a plan old feature phone.  A great phone for one person will not be a great phone to another.  I just think people need to have all the tools available that they want or need.

Good luck to the Iphone people.  I will hopefully have my new Berry 7 phone by next week finally.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

That sucks, pre and pixi were the best phones I've ever had. Sucks they would kill webOS 2 month after releasing the Touchpad. I've been following the sprint iPhone rumors for over a year, the hardware argument is the weakest one. If there were any ideas of what the iPhone 5 looked like under the hood maybe it would hold some weight. Can sprint really afford to loose another year worth of expiring contracts because they don't have a certain phone? Sprint is no cheaper then any other carrier. Why stay if it's not what you want? I'll be porting my numbers in December if no iPhone. But everything I've read and a sprint store manager telling me just today on shelves in OCT, makes me think I won't have to. Btw, took my wife's droid in for the 5th time to be replaced today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

RTERT123 wrote:

Was gona drop sprint last year for iPhone but ended up staying for a droid. Worst phone ever. Ended up buying a freaking pre off eBay. I'm not a fanboy of either, but honestly how do you droid fans even begin to compare droid to iPhone? Anyways, webOS has been great for me and my daughter but I'll be pre ordering a sprint iPhone 5 on sep 30th, just like most of sprints other customers. Doubters try google, or walk in to a sprint store and ask. They might tell you they don't know, but they will be nodding at winking at the same time.

Sprint does not sell "DROIDS." Verizon sells "DROIDS," they also sell the iPhone. Sprint does sell phones that run the "Android" OS.

Also, if a store manager actually told you that the iPhone would be in stores in October he was clearly lying to you.

Highlighted
Wizard

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ??????? IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID THE IPHONE COMING OUT WILL NOT BE ON SPRINT MAYBE THE NEXT ONE AFTER THAT NEXT YEAR SOMETIME BUT NOT THIS IPHONE SO GET OVER THIS THING ALREADY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint iPhone Confirmed!

Actually Sprint does sell one Droid phone! It's the Motorola XPRT which the exact same phone as Verizon's Droid Pro! Droid Phones are really good phones. I think they helped put Verizon on the map!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat