Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint to get iphone5?

is this true or rumor?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Sprint to get iphone5?

This is a rumor jfranco15, you can check out all of the latest Official Sprint News and sign up for the RSS feed at www.sprint.com/newsroom.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint to get iphone5?

It's been reported by most major media as fact. It has not been confirmed, but I think it's a safe assumption that all phone carriers will get the next iPhone. The projected roll-out will be in October, so there's not much waiting to find out for sure.

Technically - no carrier knows if they are getting the next iPhone if your waiting for Apple or the carrier to make a statment. No one has made official statemets about anything - but it's a good guess there is an iPhone5.

Highlighted
Wizard

Sprint to get iphone5?

No doubt Sprint will be getting an iPhone in one form or another. Hopefully it's the latest iPhone5, but for technical reasons some speculation has been (including what I personnally heard from a close source to things) that initially Sprint may offer a special version of iPhone 4. I hope that's not the case but we will have to wait a few weeks to find out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint to get iphone5?

I'd be really surprised if Sprint settled for a lesser version (iPhone4) with the competitive market. Verizon has had a compatable phone for awhile to work out any bugs with CDMA. I think Apple would have held back a couple more weeks if there was a glitch since this was considered a "global" phone for all carriers. Sprint knows getting the latest is a top concern with some of their biggest spenders.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint to get iphone5?

It beyond boggles my mind that you would create a forum account just to create a thread that's been talked about 598 times.  Serioulsy dude, did you not see the other 20230420234 threads asking if the iPhone 5 is coming, or did you think that if YOU created one, you'd get a completely different answer?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat