cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU SPRINT FOR IPHONE!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I want to formally thank Sprint for the iPhone! Finally My favorite carrier has my favorite phone. BTW The Service is great. My 3G Speeds are both reliabe and speedy. I am in Southern Califonia. So Sprint is holding up to the conjestion very very well. Way to go Sprint!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Agree with u all the way best phone on the best network I live in Cheyenne wyoming service is great All over here and all the way to Texas thanks sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't vacation in Orlando then, because data rates are only 55 kbps for me.  Twice the speed of dial up?  Really? 

Journeyman

murad17 wrote:

I want to formally thank Sprint for the iPhone! Finally My favorite carrier has my favorite phone. BTW The Service is great. My 3G Speeds are both reliabe and speedy. I am in Southern Califonia. So Sprint is holding up to the conjestion very very well. Way to go Sprint!!!

You're welcome.

Journeyman

I have to agree.  I am loving my new iPhone.  No issues with 3G here.

Journeyman

I too am having fun with my Sprint Iphone..it does EVERYTHING I need it to do and more...Siri is like my best friend...I am definitely putting her to work all the time...she contanctly writing texts, emails, setting up meetings for me for work, etc...

After almost 10 years with Sprint(10 years in December), this is by far the best experience I have with a phone...with that said, I am relieved that I purchased the Mophie Juice Pack Plus(MJPP) case/battery charger.  I am on my Iphone CONSTANTLY, as I want to get familiar as possible as fast as possible, I even use it for work, etc. so I need all the life battery life I can get. I have also been discovering some really great and useful Apps, as well as games(All free thus far), so even when I am not working, or checking facebook, personal emails, etc...I am still on my phone looking for Apps, playing games and testing the software.  The extra battery life is perfect.  Its also convenient that the MJPP also has the same USB outlet as the most recent Blackberry device, so I have extra chargers and fitting USB cords at home and work.

I'm sure there are some great phones out there that may even be "better" than the Iphone 4s, but I will say that the Iphone 4s is more than enough for me.  I hope Sprint continues to improve its service for its customers so that everyone can have a positive experience with this product.   

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat