cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and surf simultaneously

Journeyman

Re: Talk and surf simultaneously

As for me I purchased my phone from sprint... 

GrandMaster

this is what i found and why i remembered something about the Apple side.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Buzz-About-Wireless/Make-calls-and-use-data-at-the-same-time-with-Sp...

**Update: Starting with iOS 11, iPhone 6 and newer devices are now enabled with Voice Call Continuity (VCC).  VCC allows a call initiated on WiFi to hand off to LTE and back to WiFi, while also permitting the user to access some data functionality.  With VCC, a call will never start on LTE so data will be unavailable when a call starts in an LTE area.**

only thing im not sure of is if there have been any changes over the years with either add ons or if for newer phones like the X if it needs to be activated by Apple or if it starts off activated..or if it has it at all anymore.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Voice Call Continuity is built into Apple devices iOS 11, iPhone 6 and newer.  It doesn't require activation or opting in. 

Keep in mind this isn't a true VoLTE solution, it's a step between nothing and the whole she-bang.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
GrandMaster

thank yuh ma'am

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

That's what I'm here for <3

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat