cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The last time I will ever order a phone from sprint!!!!

Journeyman

The last time I will ever order a phone from sprint!!!!

all i will say is this is ridiculous, now mind you if i would of been told on the 23rd of september when i ordered my phone I would have to wait 4-6 weeks okay I would of been good with it. But the man I spoke with said it would ship in 3-5 business day and they had them in stock. I ordered the silver 16g iphone 5s, oh and he charged me for overnight shipping that i never asked for. Im so over sprint right now I don't know what to do!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: The last time I will ever order a phone from sprint!!!!

ehoye001-

Thanks so much for your post! I can certainly understand how you feel. We're working as quickly as we can to fulfill all orders as  our stock is replenished. Where did you order your device from? Was this order processed via our telesales team?

Thanks for being so patient and I sincerely appreciate your post!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

i ordered through telesales. I ordered it on the 23rd of september but it didnt process until the 24th which makes me laugh because sprint didnt hesitate to charge me for the phone. Im not even upset bout the wait but why lie about it dont tell me my phone will be sent in 3-5 day and you have them in stock and then i find out a week later but calling tht tht was a lie and i was charged for shipping i didnt want this is just ridiculous, i understand the demand for the phone but sprint needs to work on giving out true information

ehoye001-

I do apologize for the miscommunication. Generally speaking after an order is placed, it does take about 24-48 hours to be processed. For iconic devices we try to speed up the process, however we did receive an overwhelming amount of orders.

If you send me a private message along with your account information, I'd be glad to assist you further with your order. I can also verify the shipping expectation set.

Thank you for being patient!

William

Journeyman

I sent you a private message i was unsure of wht account info of mine u needed

Wizard

ehoye001,

Thanks for your post. When sending a private message, we simply need your name, phone number, and your PIN. This information will allow us to access your account and retrieve your requested information.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Sounds good! Give me just a few. I'm in the middle of replying to another PM that I received earlier today.

Thanks,

William

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat