cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The order status thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The order status thread.

Ordered my white 16gb minutes before they sold out on friday night.

My order status is :

Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

Anyone get their tracking number yet? I'm wondering when will sprint start shipping the phones because I'm in Puerto Rico. If they use overnight shipping they should ship them on wednesday. almost sure they're using UPS

Whats your order status? When do you think sprint will start shipping them?

63 REPLIES 63
Journeyman

The order status thread.

My staus was the same as yours, but I just checked and it now says:

"iPhone pre-orders are targeted for delivery by Oct. 14 or Oct 15 and may take till end of this week to be tracked on the carrier website. All other customers, your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. It make take 24 hours for your tracking number to be active. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery. If you are eligible for a Mail-in-rebate, but do not receive the form with your order, please go to www.sprint.com/rebate and print a copy of the mail-in-rebate form. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays."

It also gives me my tracking number now. They are using UPS, 2nd Day Air.

Journeyman

The order status thread.

Just checked mines again, still nothing. At what time did you order yours? (time zone)

Journeyman

The order status thread.

whats the first letters of ur tracking number? is it dy?

Journeyman

The order status thread.

its dy format. I ordered mines late friday night before they sold out so I may have to wait longer for the tracking number to appear.

Journeyman

The order status thread.

Eastern time for me, before they sold out. So I'm guessing we ordered around the same time. Did you get an email?

Journeyman

The order status thread.

i ordered mine less than an hour after the launch and still no tracking number

Journeyman

The order status thread.

The order status number starts with the "dy" at the beginning. They'll put your UPS tracking number in there once they update it,

The order status thread.

Did you check your spam?

Journeyman

The order status thread.

Yeah I got a confirmation email immidiately after ordering it. Guess we'll have to wait and see if sprint updates it by tomorrow for us who don't have their tracking number yet

Journeyman

Re: The order status thread.

I definitely have my UPS tracking number, so it should mean that you should recieve yours soon too.

They got A LOT of orders so they probably just didn't get to your order yet. I would wait and see if they update it tomorrow sometime, and if not I would call.

Journeyman

The order status thread.

yeah, I'll check it out tomorrow before going to work, but atleast we can share our experiences here Thanks a ton, I'll be back tomorrow with info!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat