Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The way to find/confirm your iphone order!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The way to find/confirm your iphone order!!!!

For those of your who never wrote down or lost their order/confirmation #'s and never got the confirmation email, I found a solution! I did some clicking and came up with this.

To see your order, just click on your "profile name" in the "top right corner" under search and next to sign out. In the drop down list click any link under the "billing column" EXCEPT  edit autopay. Then on the right hand side of that screen under "I want  to...." click "see my order history" and then in the middle of the page  you'll see a tab titled "order history", which has your order number and  that number can used at sprint.com/myorder to see the current status of your phone order. Eventually your tracking number will show up there too. Voila!

Like me, have fun staring and waiting for your order status to update! Haha!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat