cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone5 for International Use with A Different SIM

Journeyman

Unlock iPhone5 for International Use with A Different SIM

I am moving to Kuwait for a one-year job contract and my employer is providing me with a SIM card to use locally. My understanding is that in order to get my phone to activate with the SIM, I will need to have my device unlocked by Sprint for international use. Do I need to do anything else to use the provided SIM? And do I need to continue to pay for service on Sprint's network if I am definitely not going to be in the United States at all for that year?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Unlock iPhone5 for International Use with A Different SIM

HARTMANJ684,

Great question! I'm happy to help. For more details and information about getting your phone unlocked please visit www.sprint.com/unlock. For information or to add an International plan, please visit www.sprint.com/international or contact our Word Wide Care at 888-226-7212. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns, I'm here for you!

-- Laura, Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat