cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iphone Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock iphone Sprint

Hello.Hello.I bought an iphone 7 plus phone on ebay.com Delivered to Russia. The phone is locked on a SPRINT SIM card. I can't activate my iphone. Help please! 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Unlock iphone Sprint

Hi shteynhart99,

You will need to contact the seller to have them get it unlocked. 

If you want to private message me the EMEI number, I can see if it is truly a sprint phone. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried to contact him,but he's not answering.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you have the IEMI number? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do show it is one of our phones. The owner has to call to unlock it. Keep trying to reach him. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

What if he doesn't answer. What am I to do? The seller is not liable 2 a week.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if it was advertised as a unlocked phone you can probably contact ebay and let them get involved.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe it was not a true advertising, you will need to contact ebay to try to get a refund.  There isn't anything we can do. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat