Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock my iphone, Sprint very slow about it

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock my iphone, Sprint very slow about it

Need a iphone domestic unlock for a iphone 8 I paid for in full when I picked it up.

Call on Sunday, open a case. Will take up to two days. Fine.

All day Sunday, all day Monday. Call again . Oh that was two business days.

All right, Call Tuesday, Call Wednesday. Still locked. "back office" still working on it.

Could take 3-5 business days? What? Your representative says two days as does your policy on your website.  What is the problem? Don't know. How long will it take? Don't know. Can this be escalated and someone call me back? I will update the case with your comments and that is all I can do. Someone will email me? When? I don't know. So, I just sit around and wait and wonder if I will ever be able to use my phone again. Spending my time wasting yours calling everyday. Is that how this is supposed to work?

Come on Sprint folks. I realize a line is leaving you but this kind of customer service sure is not going to get them to reconsider and come back the next time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Helper_Sprint was able to work my issued and resolve it! My phone is unlocked. Thanks.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
GrandMaster

is the phone still active or has it already been removed?

if its been removed is the Sprint sim card still in it, phone turned on and connected to wifi?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Number ported

Sprint SIM installed

powered on

Connected to wifi

Highlighted

Hey RideOn! Send me a Direct Message, with the MEID of that phone, and I'll get your unlock request submitted!

Thank you for the reply. The case has been open since Sunday with no action. That is the issue not opening a new case.

PM sent

Highlighted

PM Received! Let me get to work on this for you.

Helper_Sprint was able to work my issued and resolve it! My phone is unlocked. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Glad I could help! 

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat