cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Verizon iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlocked Verizon iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

I have a iPhone 7 Plus (Mode A1661) that I originally used with Verizon, and I am trying to activate it with Sprint. I have spent hours on the phone with customer service, and they tell me my phone is locked. It is NOT locked according to Apple and Verizon. When I enter my IMEI number on Sprint, it says I still owe Sprint for this device. That’s impossible considering I own the phone outright, and it has never been activated with Sprint. Can someone please help me? I’ve seen other similar posts and it seems the IMEI just needs to be added to your database.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unlocked Verizon iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Frickx,

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. I will need the IMEI of the device to verify if it will work with our network or if it is activated so we can go from there. Please send me a private message with the IMEI of the device, just click on my name and select "send a message".

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you. I sent you a private message.

Sprint Social Care

@Frickx, I'll reply shortly.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat