cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked iPhone6 not able to activate with Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlocked iPhone6 not able to activate with Sprint

I am currently having problem of not being able to activate my iphone 6. I have spoken to several reps and have been to the store many times and it seems that no one can help me or even give me a solid answer as to why it is not working. It is an iphone 6. Can you help me resolve this issue on your sprint system? Ive taken the phone to apple and they told me that the phone was free and clear without contract and i should be able to activate it. It works with all other provider sim cards but why not sprints? The same phone worked well with other carrier SIM cards. I am out of network since two days, thinking to go back to my previous provider if there is no response to my post. Please help, Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Unlocked iPhone6 not able to activate with Sprint

Hello there and welcome to the Community.

Let me have a look at this to try and find out what seems to be the issue.

Please check your inbox and reply to my private message when you have a chance so I can have the necessary information to help.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi There,
I replied to your private message with the information you asked for. Requesting your help on priority. I am eager to get connected since I am already with no service for almost 45 hours. Really frustrated, please help!
Highlighted

Hey Bhanu, we have received your message and replied back, please review it when you have a chance. Thanks.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally, my ticket was closed saying that my iPhone 6 is not supported with Sprint carrier because this was purchased in India.

I really don't understand then why did you tell me that my device is compatible on Sprint by checking with my IMEI as the first step of Bring your own phone? I am left with only option to buy a new phone with full price. After waiting for 5 days with No Service, I got an answer with which I am not happy. I will mostly go back to my previous carrier as I don't want to change my device. Not been a good experience for me with Sprint.

I advice Sprint to enhance their compatibility check to have a check based on the model number too along with IMEI.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat