cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhones ?

Journeyman

Unlocking iPhones ?

I guess Sprint don't wont to fallow its Promise , the one they singed with FCC , they tell us even Sprint unlocks iPhone 4S , iPhone 5, iPhone 5S , iPhone 5c , it wont work on any other Carriers in USA , its a lie it will work if they Unlock it like they Promised and If Sprint will Unlock it the way  it all other Carries AT&T and Verizon are doing ,and Sprint committed with FCC in Dec 2013 to implement the unlocking for eligible devices such as iPhone 4S , iPhone 5 iPhone 5S , iPhone 5C  will work with any GSM network , So Stop Lying to us .

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Unlocking iPhones ?

The won't stop until Dec. 2014.

Hope this lie will spread out more!

Master

Skinny999,

I apologize for the misinformation being provided. Feel free to check out http://sprint.com/unlock/.

Stephanie
Social care
Master

Eugene-I,

Are you having an issue unlocking your device? What are you trying to unlock your for? For more information please feel free to check out http://sprint.com/unlock/ .

Stephanie
Social care
Journeyman

I want to unlock my device because it's MINE and because I want to have an option to switch between providers anytime I feel like. Anyway you don't care. You are just saying the same mantra over and over again. Bad provider, with terrible service and disrespect for its customers.

Journeyman

I wanted to to know for sure if The Requesting the Master Subsidy Lock Code for unlocking is True unlock , like Does AT&T and Verizon s unlocked that can be used with any GSM Carrie Here USA and Over Seas , even i am under contract i wish i can be unlocked me and my Wife planning to Visit Europe , and want to use There sim cards , and wanted to try GSM  here in USA  if the service was better , with out buying other Iphones

Master

Skinny999, Thanks for the post. Yes it's possible to use your Iphone over seas(it has to be a 4s and up). To better assist you with using your Iphone on the GSM network, you would have to email us at sprintcares@sprint.com with your phone number, pin/security answer and details at hand, we can provide you with direct help. *Abraham Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat