cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual voicemail not working on iphone 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

Visual voicemail not working on iphone 7

I have not had visual voicemail on my phone since the feature came out.  I have upgraded phones several times and the technicians cannot seem to fix the problem in the store.  

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

melissagarner,

Hello! Can you please confirm, if when you follow these steps: On the Main screen, tap Phone 〉 Voicemail, are you able to see the voicemail?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

No it shows a small square that says call voicemail.
Highlighted

melissagarner,

It's odd that you don't see the Voicemail app under your applications. What steps have been performed? Have you set up your voicemail greeting and password correctly? Is your phone's software up to date?

Please try the following steps with the iPhone connected to Sprint network (not on Wi-Fi): Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings (this will not delete your data). Also, check if there's a carrier setting update. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update it.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes I have done all of the above. The technician at the sprint store also tried but could not fix it. I tried the below suggestions and it is still not showing up. There is just a tab on the voicemail screen that shows call voicemail. 

Highlighted

melissagarner,

Is this phone the Sprint version or other carrier's one, like the Verizon version? Have you had iPhones only or has this also happened with Androids?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

The sprint version I purchased online through sprint. I have only had iPhones since they became available through sprint. Prior to that I had a blackberry. 

Highlighted

Hello melissagarner, I would like to further assist you with this. Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am having the same exact problem as Melissa. Any other suggestions or ideas?

Highlighted

I hear you. Voice mail is the life blood of my small business. After google voice was removed from our systems, some customers have seen their voice mail option disabled as well. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I'm going to need a smidge of info. I sent you a PM to gather that info.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat