Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSJ is reporting Sprint to Get iPhone 5 Fact or Fiction

Journeyman

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

At this point it's rumor and speculation. Neither company (Sprint or Apple) has released a statement to this effect. Until you see something from our news room, http://sprint.com/newsroom, take everything you hear or see with a grain of salt.

-Alec

Journeyman

http://www.uberphones.com/2011/08/sprint-tells-dealers-not-to-talk-about-iphone-5/ 

Journeyman

it's been reported on Wall street already so i guess it's facts right???

Journeyman

@CliffyMcJ No foul here I realize most of the information floating around has not been confirmed by either company but that doesn't mean that something in the air. This same vibe started when Verizon was in talks with Apple. So you are correct nothing been confirmed however, something up my take it's a win win for sprint as long as they don't do away with the unlimited data plan when it come to the i-phone should they move in that direction.

Wizard

Apple hasn't even made any announcements for any new iphone. I'm pretty sure that Apple has to speak first before Sprint can say anything.

Journeyman

More and more credible sources are starting to come out with statements that don't include the word "rumor". First wsj and today I read bloomberg has made a statement saying apple and sprint have already inked a deal. Neither deny it or confirm it but when the big publications start making these statements please believe they have a great inside source

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat