ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this message I get mean ?

Journeyman

What does this message I get mean ?

Hey guys I’ve been trying to call the person for days and usually a blocked number if u call it rings twice or straight to voicemail it rings 6 or times then says *the person u are currently trying to reach is unavailable at this time please leave a message and this person will get back to u * am I blocked is their phone out of service 

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: What does this message I get mean ?

Good Morning. I feel your pain. I was called my electric company Friday and ran into this also. The Sprint customer service number is open to everyone. Even noncustomers. There are times when we're experiencing overly high call volume. Such as a new phone or new plan is being released. During these times you may get a busy signal. In this situation tenacity is the key, if you are really needing to talk to a rep. We have other options outside calling. Those are us, here at community, and your myspritnt account. Many great things can be completed on your MySprint. Just to name a few:

* Changing and retrieving security info

* Activating a phone

* Swapping a phone

* Adding and removing restrictions on lines you have (I call this the "Your grounded" feature, but I'm the only one that calls it that).  

* Changing your address

The list almost endless.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
GrandMaster

Re: What does this message I get mean ?

their phone might be out of service or not in a good reception area. its only one specific number correct? to a cell phone and not a land line correct?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat