Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are we getting the Iphone!!

SOLVED
Journeyman

Sprint,

Will we be getting the iphone this year.  I have been waiting patiently for the iphone to come to sprint.  If we dont get the iphone this year i will have to switch to Verizon.  Im sure i speak for a lot of your costomers when i say that i will leave sprint for verizon in a heartbeat if we dont get the iphone. Please let us know as soon as possible.

60 REPLIES
Journeyman

Really??????? "if we don't get the iphone this year I will have to switch to sprint" then you say "i will leave sprint for verizon" which is it?

Journeyman

I am interested in knowing this as well. I am really torn as I like the Sprint service but want the iPhone. Do you think you will ever carry the iPhone?

Journeyman

I know I fixed it!!

Journeyman

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SPRINT COULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THE IPHONE CAUSE I COULD GET RIDE OF THIS P*** OF S**T HTC TOUCH PRO2 PHONE

Journeyman

I completely agree! If the iPhone 5 gets released and Sprint hasn't fought to deliver, then it's going to be time for me to jump ship. CDMA is no longer the road block and from my point of view Apple needs to expand to every carrier in the interest of gaining marketshare in the smart phone market, so Sprint should have some leverage in the conversation. I'm definitely fearful that Sprint is going the way of Blockbuster and Borders.

Journeyman

Looks like it will be this year but not a 4g phone

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43050201

Highlighted
Journeyman

THIS IS THE LAST YEAR I AM WAITING TOO!!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I HAVE TO PAY CANCELATION FEES FOR ALL MY PHONES !! EITHER U GUYS STEP IT UP OR WE ARE OUT THE DOOR !!!

Journeyman

i have many techno-nerd friends and family, a couple of which are computer/phone techs and they say the iphone is junk and they own the iphone.  They said the Android platform is much better and the HTC and Samsung phones are better than anything iphone can offer.  do yourself a favor and stick with Sprint and screw the iphone....you wont have anyone tracking your every move either.

Journeyman

wow just wow

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.