cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my store receive the iPhone 5s.

Wizard

Re: When will my store receive the iPhone 5s.

gbxr2,

Thank you for the post.  I know it is frustrating and unfortunately I am not privy to individual store deliveries.  I know that the supply coming from Apple continues to trickle in but the word has been that the Gold iphones have been especially tough to get.  The best advice I can give you is to call the store and ask them to take your email and email you when they receive word that your phone is on it's way.  I did this last year when the Galaxy s3 was very tough to get right before the holidays and it saved me a lot of time and headaches.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Journeyman

I'll add my frustration to this. I ordered from a corporate store in Arnold Mo. I have called every week to check to make sure i'm still on the list. They keep telling me that they've "only received a couple of phones since launch". They've been very nice but i'm starting to get more then annoyed. I told them first available color in either a 16 or a 32 gig version. Another corporate store in the area (Sunset Hills) told me they've been getting stock daily and are moving through their list. Had I ordered with them instead, I would already have my phone. How can stores this close to each other receive such a disproportionate levels of stock? 

Journeyman

shortly after typing this, my Sprint store finally called with my phone. I'm so glad the wait is finally over.

Wizard

joshrocker,

Thanks for the follow up.  I'm glad that your phone is available.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Wizard

planowoman,

Thank you for your original post regarding your iphone.  I wanted to follow up and make sure that you were able to get your new phone.  Please let us know if this is still a pending issue or if it has already been resolved.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Journeyman

I did receive my phones on October 11th. Thank you for following up!

Wizard

planowoman,

Thank you for the reply.  I'm glad to hear that you received your new devices.  Enjoy!!!!

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Journeyman

you just have to realize that a lot of people are also ordering the iPhone 5s. Even other major carriers such as att, verizon and t-mobile have no stocks of iPhone 5s in their stores. If you are able to acquire one from a retail store then you are very lucky indeed. I ordered my IP5s from apple.com and signed up with Sprint. I placed the order on Oct. 15. They were processing my order of about 2 weeks. Then I finally got an email from apple saying that I would get the IP5S on the 4th of November.

Wizard

Lakers32,

Thanks for the feedback.  You make a great point.  The new iphones are a very hot commodity and for right now being able to get your hands on one is a feat in itself.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Journeyman

I moved from Verizon to sprint on September 21, and i asked for I phone 5s grey, they said to take contract at that time and told me to wait for 2-3 weeks. I was in waiting list from September 21 and still i didn't get any response from store in Minnetonka, Minnesota and today was November 15. I was most frustrated person as i would be the last person to get 5s from that store. I don't know what you people are doing while customers are in this situations. i was totally disappointed with sprint service as i phone 5s was available in sprint website for shipping  in 1-2 weeks , but they are not available in sprint stores. I still didn't understand what  you people are thinking about the customers from where you are getting money.

I'm calling that store every week , but they are saying same thing from 2 months. I'm surprised for this kind of store service from sprint as Verizon is a lot better.

I don't want any phone from you, but please let me know how cancel my contract with you guys as i don't want to wait any more as its more than 2 months , but you want us to pay your phone bills on time ...

I never refer sprint to any of my friends from now.

Message was edited by: vij23

Highlighted
Wizard

joshrocker,

Thanks for the follow up.  I'm sorry for the wait that you had to endure but I'm happy that you did get you device.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat