cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the sprint iphone app?

Highlighted
Journeyman

would love a sprint iphone app. Where i can pay my bill, check my usage, and connect to the sprint community. att and verizion have this.

Please make it so. Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Give it time. I'm sure they will put one together soon enough

Highlighted
Journeyman

so far the m.sprint.com has been great.  I miss Navigation so much though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iampremier wrote:

so far the m.sprint.com has been great.  I miss Navigation so much though.

Have you checked the app store? There are TONS of map and nav apps available from free to paid. just play with a few until you find one you like. I don't miss Sprint nav myself because I never used it, I have a Garmin Nuvi 255W for my GPS needs on the road and a armin 60C for my off road GPS needs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, and I don't like any of them.  The Sprint one was awesome and had a pleasing voice.  Plus, I'm not going to pay for an app (some of them charge monthly) in addition to the $10 premium Sprint is charging. 

I also have Roadside Rescue.  Maybe someone will roll all of that into one.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try WAZE.  Its the best free Navigation in the App store....it does the job just as well if not better than SN...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is robing iphone users in this area! We pay a $10. premium and we are not getting the same features as other smart phone users. Sprint uses Telenav for its gps you can download this app for free in the apple app store but you will have to pay $10 bucks a year for the voice feature. Also Sprint does not support the iphone with its NFL and Nascar features.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How is Sprint robbing people? You pay $10 per month for the Premium Data usage. Meaning YOU have a smartphone that sucks more data than a basic and messaging phone. It was apple's decision to not let sprint include any Sprint branded applications. So don't blame sprint. Blame apple.

Highlighted
Journeyman

In actuality, I do not want Sprint putting apps on my phone.  Let me do it.  So blame Apple for saving you from a bunch of software bloat.  If you want that, go get yourself an Android as no one (Google or the manufactures) care whats on those phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly, notice how Apple won't even let ANY carrier put their logos on the iPhone, let alone its box? The only way you can tell is by looking in the top left corner of the screen. No one walking down the street knows whether that person is on Sprint, AT&T, or Verizon, all they know is they're using a shiny skinny iPhone. Apple=Control freaks, but at least their product is reliable!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat