Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling IOS 11.2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wifi Calling IOS 11.2

IOS 11.2.1 is out................

Highlighted
Journeyman

So far iOS 11.2.1 is only a HomeKit fix. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

However there is an iOS 11.2.5 out on the developer beta settings that I’m experimenting with currently to watch for if it fixes it. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

iOS 11.2.5 still currently has Carrier bundle 31.1 however Wi-Fi Calling appears to be working better currently with this version of iOS. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

One of my employees has been unable to get his Wifi Calling working and we have tried everything.  It does not come up for network update when checked so not sure why that is not happening as it did for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Studebakerdan wrote:

One of my employees has been unable to get his Wifi Calling working and we have tried everything.  It does not come up for network update when checked so not sure why that is not happening as it did for me.

How’s the cell signal from where you are attempting to do it? Have you tried connecting to Wi-Fi and recheck? Reboot? ##873283#? ##25327#?

Highlighted
Journeyman

4 bar strength and did all but: ##873283#

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Studebakerdan wrote:

4 bar strength and did all but: ##873283#

Try that and then try checkin for the update again. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello all

anyone updated to ios 11.2.1 and had any wifi calling problems?

Im scared to update. But my iPad will not ring if I don’t. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I’ve not updated to 11.2.1, but I was wondering the same exact thing. I do not want to break Wifi Calling again. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope nothing has worked on this iphone 7.  No updates come up no matter what we do. So, the problem is still there on some phones apparently.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

no updates or this update hasnt come through yet? if you are meaning the later of the two they are kicked out in batches..might take a bit to get to your device(s)
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat