cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling IOS 11.2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wifi Calling IOS 11.2

Just switched to Sprint (iPhone X).  Flying to Tokyo next week.  Will sprint reimburse for WiFi calling to US?  Without WiFi calling I have to pay 20cents/minute...

Highlighted
Journeyman

WiFi-Calling & VCC stopped working

Hello,

I transferred my phone to sprint 1 week ago.

Wifi-Calling worked fine, I event was able to use LTE to make calls and use the data.

Today everything stopped working.

I tried to reset networking settings, update carrier settings - nothing works.

iOS 11.2.

Any workarounds on this?

Willing to cancel the service.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having same issue. Tried all steps and all the ##’s nothing is working. iphoneX 11.2.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am experiencing the same problem.  Wished I didn't update my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree, but my Verizon 6s on 11.2 is fine. image.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

ATT and T-Mobile also doing just fine on 11.2. Definitely an issue specific to Sprint.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well iono what going on but mine just kicked on. 

Maybe it’s random. 7749A0D7-836B-4643-AE3F-4920705AC813.jpeg

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine flipped on for about and hour this morning then back off and not seen since.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wish mine comes on for once... even briefly.
Highlighted
Journeyman

6:36p6:36p

Been off for 24 hours. Toggled the wifi calling settings and call on other devices settings. an hour ago. Phone charging. I dont know if that makes any difference. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just spoke with Enhanced Wireless Technical Support Tier II representative.  According to the representative there is currently is no active plan of action.  Just the usual response that this is a known issue.  My previous request to have my ticket number escalated to the next tier was never done.  But again was told they would do so and someone would contact me Monday during business hours.  Have been a Sprint Business Customer since 2003 and have never experienced this type of lack or action.  We all have been extremely patience in waiting for a resolution.  When I first called Sunday, December 03, they handled this like I was the only one having the issue.  Then on Monday, December 04, I decided to Google this issue and it showed up in many forums.  Even tonight talking with the representative he made it sound like there are only a handful of folks having this problem.  Thinking the number is much larger then that.  Has anyone else established a Sprint Ticket and escalated beyond tier II support with success?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat