Journeyman

Will Sprint carry the new iPad Pro?

IS sprint going to be offering the new iPad pro?  Thank you

Message was edited by: MODERATOR - updated title

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

ipad pro was relsesed today through sprint!!  I just bought one, will ship on Monday....so excited, can't wait..

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Kiwi7 - I can understand your interest and excitement in regards to the new iPad Pro. The iPad Pro model has not yet been release and there is currently no new information on whether or not we will be offering this device. Please stay tuned to Sprint.com/newsroom for any information on new device offerings and release information.

Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, they are, however, I don't want to pay for the data plan

Highlighted

sprintcactus -  Thank you for posting. According to Apple.com, the iPad Pro release date is set for November. As per my response to Kiwi7, there is currently no information on whether, or not we will be offering this new device. Please check Sprint.com/newsroom for any new device release information.

Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

How about the iPad mini 4 ??????? EVERY other carrier out there has it posted on their website i chatted with a rep on chat just now and she lied to me and said the mini 4 is on the website now where is it ? why lie to me ??? then when i said no its not iam on the website now and i dont see it !! i currently have the mini 3 and the iPad Air 2 but i want to upgrade to the mini 4 so can someone give a straight answer >>>??!!! is Sprint gonna carry the iPad Mini 4 or NOT ???!!!Geeeez  sad that i cant get a straight answer from NO ONE ! and verizon and At&t has it on their webpages already !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey it seems that the Ipad 4 is on their website now

Highlighted
GrandMaster

iPad mini

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

The iPad Pro is out. Is Sprint going to carry it?

Thanks.

Highlighted

BengalsFan75 - There is currently no new information on if Sprint will carry the iPad Pro. Please continue to check Sprint.com/newsroom for any updates on new device release information.

Kareem

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

i think they will because if you type in the search box iPad  Pro they have a weblink already programmed for support as far the iPad pro i think well see it sometime this week or next week given Sprint's slow coach track record on being the last ones to post anything and their staff are always of no help and clueless sucks that AT&T  and  Verizon already have the iPad Pro announced on their website ! same thing with iPad mini 4 they were the last ones to have it up on the website and no announcement made even till this day they have it ! go figure that nonsense out ! the only way is that i kept checking their website out and thats how i got the iPad mini 4 well keep checking the tablet section of their website for the iPad Pro

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the help. ATT, Verizon and now TMO all have the ipad pro for sale. Does it typically take Sprint this long to offer new Apple hardware?

I wonder why this wasn't made available as soon as it was released? Seems like a bad move on Sprints part.

Looks like we are going to have to wait. Thanks for the help.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

could be something simple as in the lower down the food chain you are the longer it takes to get fed. the big boy carries would get first dibs and the rest gets passed down the chain.

only a guess though

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat