Highlighted
Journeyman

Will Sprint carry the new iPad Pro?

IS sprint going to be offering the new iPad pro?  Thank you

Message was edited by: MODERATOR - updated title

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Journeyman

Tmobile is a big boy now compared to Sprint? Well doesn't that stink for us then. Hopefully around Christmas Sprint will decide to become one of the major players and offer us new Apple hardware.

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

THE ANSWER IS NO DONT LET THESE REPS LIE TO US ANYMORE AND TELL US THEY DONT KNOW THEY KNOW INTERNALLY THAT SPRINT WONT CARRY IT

The Apple iPad Pro will be sold at the Apple stores and on the Apple website. Sprint will not sell this device but it can be activated on the Sprint Network with a Sprint UICC Card. •These devices will not come packaged with a Sprint SIM and will need to be inserted •For this device, the compatible Sprint UICC SIMs are: ◦CZ2134LWC / 760492031912 (Primary) ◦CZ4114LWC / 854798005095 ◦CZ2124LWC / 760494000114 ◦CZ2144LWC / 019962040146 •Assist customers with the activation/swap and ensure the new device is working as expected. •TEP is not available on the Apple iPad Pro. •Sprint will not carry accessories for the iPad Pro.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If that's true, it's sad and unfortunate. If Sprint wants to stay competitive why would it not offer what Verizon, ATT and TMobile are offering? Doesn't Sprint compete for it's customers business against those three here in the US?

Makes no sense, if what you're saying is true.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like they are carrying it. The 128gig model.

Thanks Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

ipad pro was relsesed today through sprint!!  I just bought one, will ship on Monday....so excited, can't wait..

View solution in original post

Highlighted

onebooplvrmom1 - That's great news, I'm happy to hear you were able to get one. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kareem

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeh me too looked like it was lies i received mine yesterday as WELL

Highlighted
Journeyman

YEH i purchased my iPad Pro too received it yesterday i guess whoever posted at reddit that Sprint wasn't gonna carry it was a liar !!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

please assist my sprint store here are not selling it and it is availble online on the sprint store but it will not complete the purchase. please inform me how u were able do purchase from sprint

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat