cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint get the iPhone?

Journeyman
Journeyman

New evidence that the iPhone is coming to Sprint.

The Wall Street Journal reports

that Sprint will offer the iPhone 5 when it launches later this year, becoming the third U.S. carrier to offer the iPhone. According to the report, the iPhone 5 will launch simultaneously on Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T in "mid-October".

Sprint Nextel Corp. will begin selling the iPhone 5 in mid-October, people familiar with the matter said, closing a huge hole in the No. 3 U.S. carrier's lineup and giving Apple Inc. another channel for selling its popular phone.

The timing, however, indicates Apple's new iPhone will hit the market later than expected and too late to contribute to sales in the company's fiscal fourth quarter, which ends in September. Most observers had expected the device to arrive next month.

The iPhone 5 will debut on AT&T and Verizon at the same time, and Sprint is said to also be gaining the iPhone 4.

Journeyman

Yes,  Sprint is getting the new Iphone 5.  October 5th or 15th, it will be released for purchase or reserve. Sprint will be the only carrier offering the unlimited data plan for it, thus causing them to end their Sprint Premier Service.

Source: Family works at Corporate Office

Highlighted
Journeyman

im going for it,too many pleased iphone customers in the past with iphones is no doubt the best phones out there,right now i got the samsung transform which is being the biggest piece of crap ever,rebooting,slowliness screen slider dont work,etc etc,its just being so stressfull dealing with that phone that i just dont trust androids no more,and know 3 more people with that phone and they all getting headaches,smartphones its supposted to simplfy your life not make it more stressful,so im getting that iphone5,i just want to be part of the smiley people not the frustrated ones.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat