cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be any Iphones left?

Patron

My employee person is not in the office until Friday so she cannot send me a link until then!!!!   I'm wondering if there will be any iphones left for me to order on Friday? Drats!!!

3 REPLIES 3

NEISHAW13, I just contacted our telesales department to confirm the availability of the iPhone and I was told that they are available and there are no shortages. With that being said, you should be able to order an iPhone on Friday with no issues. Hope you enjoy your new iphone and that's for being a sprint customer!

Patron

Aww thanks for doing that? Wow! This is a much faster response than if I were to email customer service. I sure will enjoy it. I've been wanting an iphone for so long now!

Highlighted
Wizard

Sounds like you have a Sprint Wireless Advantage account (getting a discount through an employee)? If so I'm currently showing the both black and white iPhone 4s 16GB models are shipping within 7-10 days. And the iPhone 4 8GB is shipping within 7-10 days. There is immediate availablity for the 32GB and 64GB models.

-Lindsay

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat